The Woombie is a safe & natural way to swaddle your baby, allowing and encouraging the baby to softly stretch their extremities as needed - just like in the womb. Our signature bebeflex fabric comforts, softly confines arms, hugs the tummy (great for gas), and gently cocoons the baby's unique curves, preventing startling issues, face scratching, and also preventing loose unraveled blankets from covering the baby's face.
The Woombie is a proud winner of the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved), Moms Best, and Creative Child Awards. We have been seen on television, in numerous popular baby magazines and are endorsed by Doctors, Doulas, Postpartum Baby Instructors, Nurses, and countless moms and dads worldwide. In a nutshell, The Woombie is a great easy swaddle for babies with the Startle Reflex & who are in need of cozy yet gentle confinement.
Newborn Size: 0-3Months (5-13lb)
Big Baby Size: 3-6M (14-19lb)
- Soft bebeflex ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby
- Baby feels secure, not confined, easing the transition from Womb to World!
- Follows Pediatrician & S.I.D.S. guidelines
- Hip friendly
- Maintains airflow and will not overheat baby
- No loose blankets covering airways
- Prevents face scratching
- Prevents unnecessary waking due to the Startle Reflex
- Soothes babies with colic
- Will not come undone
- Promotes natural motor development
- Easy to use, just zip it up
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex
- Double zipper
- Signature fabric with bebeflex fabric allows mobility and recreates womb-like movements
- Prevents face scratching & keeps busy hands away from face & pacifier
- It will not unravel like a blanket, which can ride up and cause potential suffocation
- Easy to use (In/Out)
- Encourages back sleeping, as swaddled babies are more likely to maintain on their backs while sleeping